COVID-19 Protocols for Visitors
In order to reduce the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 Virus all visitors to Langley Concrete Group facilities are subject to the following screening protocol (click to download).
Visitors are requested to self-evaluate for any symptoms of illness prior to attending our facilities. If you are ill, do not attend any workplace. If suffering from any respiratory issues or possible COVID-19 related symptoms, isolate yourself, call 811 and follow the direction of public health officials.
• Access to Langley Concrete Group shipping yards is limited to customers or commercial carriers with confirmed orders for pick up. Persons only accessing the shipping yard are not screened.
• Access to Langley Concrete Group offices and manufacturing facilities is limited to business visitors and service providers with confirmed appointments with staff members and subject to the following procedures;
1) Prior to granting general access to our facilities, visitors will undergo a fever check using a noncontact infrared thermometer. A skin temperature of ~37.0° C. is normal. Any person showing a skin temperature >37.8° C. will be screened a second time after a brief period of rest. A second scan with a reading of >37.8° C. will result in the person not being permitted to access to our facilities.
2) Visitors will also be asked the following screening questions:
Any history of fever: Including chills and/or body aches
Respiratory issues: Including sore throat, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, etc.
Other symptoms of illness: Headache, fatigue, loss of appetite, loss of sense of taste or smell, etc.
International Travel: Have you or anyone in your household returned from travel outside
Canada in the last 14 days?
Confirmed Contact: Are you or anyone in your household a confirmed contact of a person confirmed to have COVID-19?
Visitors answering Yes to any of these questions will not be permitted access to our facilities.
Records of visitor fever checks and answers provided to screening questions will not be kept, however visitor access to our facilities will be documented in the event contact tracing is required.
3) Visitors are asked to respect posted signage regarding maintaining minimum 2 meter distance from others and posted occupancy limits for various offices, meeting spaces and facilities.
4) If a visitor’s activities in our facility prevent them from maintaining the required 2 meter separation, visitors and any Langley Concrete employees they are interacting with must wear a face covering (non-medical mask) while in close proximity.
A condensed copy of the Langley Concrete Group’s COVID-19 Safety Plan is available on our website. If you have any questions regarding the COVID-19 Safety Plan or protocols relating to visitors, please contact one of the following people:
Ryan Robson Safety & Training Coordinator 604-835-4104 email@example.com
Terry Eady Human Resources Manager 604-835-4050 firstname.lastname@example.org