LCG provides the largest range of Pre Cast concrete box culvert available in the Pacific Northwest.
Box culvert provides a cost effective, structural product with excellent flow characteristics for applications for use in streams, as culverts, small bridges, access tunnels and onsite detention systems.
Box culvert is an extremely adaptable product allowing it to be utilized for many different applications such as: culverts, chambers, manholes, lift stations, pedestrian underpasses, and many more! We are able to accomodate most custom designs, so if you can't find what you are looking for below, be sure to contact us for a consultation on a custom concrete solution.
Designed and engineered to meet ASTM C1443 specifications, box culvert can be adapted to accommodate Canadian bridge code requirements, specialized loadings and address many different design considerations.
- Over 25 standard dimensional sizes to choose from.
- Wide range of loading designs and depth of bury can be accommodated.
- Specialty baffles, fish weirs, openings, connections easily provided.
- Adaptable to be used for chambers, manholes, lift stations, pedestrian underpass.
- Manufactured using dry cast concrete, providing high strength, durable product.
- High strength pre-cast sections allow for quick, simple, efficient installations.
|Box Culvert Volume Capacities||DOWNLOAD PDF / AutoCAD|
|Box Culvert Standard Details||DOWNLOAD PDF / AutoCAD|
|Box Culvert Manhole Standard Details||DOWNLOAD PDF / AutoCAD|
|Box Culvert Detention Tank Application||DOWNLOAD PDF / AutoCAD|
|Box Culvert w/ Fish Baffle (Rectangular Notch)||DOWNLOAD PDF / AutoCAD|
|Box Culvert w/ Fish Baffle (V Notch)||DOWNLOAD PDF / AutoCAD|
|26 - 28 Headwall Structure w/ 1800x1200 Box Culvert Opening||LEARN MORE|
|26 - 28 Headwall Structure w/ 1800x900 Box Culvert Opening||LEARN MORE|
|Typical Layout for Box Culvert Offset Fish Baffles||LEARN MORE|