Filterra is an engineered high - performance bioretention system. While it operates similarly to traditional bioretention, its high flow media allows for a reduction in footprint of up to 95% versus traditional bioretention practices. Filterra provides a Low Impact Development (LID) solution for tight, highly developed sites such as urban development projects, commercial parking lots, residential streets, and streetscapes. Its small footprint also reduces installation and life cycle costs versus traditional bioretention. Filterra can be configured in many different ways to enhance site aesthetics, integrate with other LID practices, or increase runoff reduction through infiltration below or downstream of the system.
- Low Impact Development and Green Infrastructure Design
- High pollutant removal requirements
- New construction and urban retrofits
- Pretreatment for above-ground or shallow below -ground storage
- Shallow (1.3 m), decentralized treatment
- LEED points